Adventures in Family Computing
This directory contains descriptions of some of my (mis)adventures in
system administration, in a house with (for the best of reasons) about
twice as many computers as family members.
- The Family Network 2002/05/27
- Setting up and running the family network.
- Getting DSL 2001/08/19
- Some things are just too good to be true. Others are too true to be
easy. Actually, I got off easy.
- ``Daddy, can I have
- ``No, darn it.'' Daddy's little girl is all(most) grown up.
- A server rack for the home office 1999/8/11
- A feeble attempt at reducing the clutter.
$Id: index.html,v 1.4 2006-05-07 19:16:12 steve Exp $
Stephen R. Savitzky <steve@theStarport.org>