(2012/02/18) I've decided to re-sort everything newest first. I've also
finally gotten around to putting up the audio for the 2009
Conflikt concerts. Darned if I know why it's taken so long...
- 2012/11/03 Orycon
- 2012/03/02 Consonance
- My solo concert at Consonance. I seem to have picked up the habit of
theming my concerts from Naomi.
- 2012/01/27 Conflikt
- Lookingglass Folk (me and
Naomi Rivkis) at Conflikt
- 2011/07/02 Westercon
- My concert at Westercon 2011. I was aiming for minimum overlap with
Baycon (except for ending with QV at the end), and more of a narrative
- 2011/05/29 Baycon
- My concert at Baycon 2011. I also did an "instrument demo" in the
"Family Friendly" room with Moira Stern, and a concert there with Paul
Kwinn. Neither was recorded.
- 2010/11/13 Short Tempered Glass at OryCon 2010
- Short Tempered Glass at NorWesCon. Theme: the darker side of fantasy.
Another kick-ass performance -- it says so right
here -- in spite of Naomi (and hence some of our best songs and
coolest arrangements) being missing.
- 2010/05/29 Baycon 2010
- My Fan GOH concert at Baycon 2010. I stupidly forgot to turn on my
recorder; the audio was rescued from Harold Groot's video. Minimal
editing except for reducing volume on the applause.
- 2010/04/02 Tempered Glass at NorWesCon 2010
- Tempered Glass at NorWesCon. Theme: love songs.
- 2009/09/13 ConChord 2009
- 2009/05/23 Tempered Glass at Baycon 2009
- Some of the songs we'd originally intended to sing ended up filling up
the double-length Tres Gique
concert on Friday...
- 2009/05/22 Tres Gique at Baycon 2009
- This one simply kicked ass.
- 2009/05/21 Tempered Glass at White Blossom Care Center
- A little rough around the edges.
- 2009/03/08 Tempered Glass at Consonance 2009
- 2009/02/01 Naomi Rivkis with Tempered Glass at Conflikt 2009
- We weren't actually Tempered Glass at that point; we invented the group
the next day because we'd had so much fun.
- 2009/02/01 Conflikt 2009
- I also had a concert of my own at Conflikt; it's taken me until 2012 to
actually get around to posting it.
- ConChord 2008
- My Toastmaster's concert, actually Tres Gique rather than just me.
- Baycon 2008
- Recorded from a bad location back in the audience using a Zoom H2.
This was actually more of a Tres Gique concert, too.
- Consonance 2007
- Recorded at 24 bits using a Behringer C2 stereo pair on a mic stand in
front of the stage but a bit too low, and an Edirol UA25 interface.
- Recorded at 24 bits using a Behringer C2 stereo pair and an Edirol UA25
interface, using my rolly as a makeshift mic stand. Pretty good,
- Baycon 2006
- Extracted from Harold Groot's DVD. Both soundboard and handheld
versions were recorded. The soundboard version is pretty good, but
it's a mono mix; both are 48KHz.
- Recorded using a Griffin stereo lapel mic and an iMic on a MacBook Pro
laptop (borrowed from work).